We can open the doors again and share our beautiful museum with you! We receive you with necessary measures due to the containment of the coronavirus. De Bastei follows the RIVM guidelines and applies additional hygiene measures.
Which measures apply to our visitors?
- Advance reservation required: www.debastei.nl/tickets.
- Visitors who are less mobile are advised to contact De Bastei by phone at +31(0)24-3297070 before their visit.
- De Bastei works with time slots: a maximum of 30 visitors are allowed in every hour.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m: a special route helps visitors keep sufficient distance between themselves.
- The use of sanitary facilities, lockers and cloakroom is limited.
- Museum restaurant DREAM! is open and can only be visited in combination with a museum ticket. The corona measures also apply here.
- You will receive instructions from De Bastei employees on arrival. Follow these instructions. This guarantees a pleasant and safe museum visit for yourself and for others.
- Stay at home with complaints such as colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough or fever (38 degrees or higher). The reservation can then be postponed. Do the health check.
- Museum visit is on your own responsibility.
Extra advice for a pleasant museum visit
- Download the izi.TRAVEL app on your phone, so you can discover extra secrets of De Bastei. In that case you do not have to use the touchscreens.
- The museum shop is open. Please follow the instructions that apply to the store.