Museum De Bastei follows the recommendations of the government against the spread of COVID-19. We are closed until 9 February. We hope to receive you again from Wednesday 10 February.
Which measures apply to our visitors?
- Advance reservation required: www.debastei.nl/tickets.
- Visitors who are less mobile are advised to contact De Bastei by phone at +31(0)24-3297070 before their visit.
- De Bastei works with time slots: a maximum of 30 visitors are allowed in every hour.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m: a special route helps visitors keep sufficient distance between themselves.
- The use of sanitary facilities, lockers and cloakroom is limited.
- Museum restaurant DREAM! is open and can only be visited in combination with a museum ticket. The corona measures also apply here.
- You will receive instructions from De Bastei employees on arrival. Follow these instructions. This guarantees a pleasant and safe museum visit for yourself and for others.
- Stay at home with complaints such as colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough or fever (38 degrees or higher). The reservation can then be postponed. Do the health check.
- Museum visit is on your own responsibility.
Extra advice for a pleasant museum visit
- Download the izi.TRAVEL app on your phone, so you can discover extra secrets of De Bastei. In that case you do not have to use the touchscreens.
- The museum shop is open. Please follow the instructions that apply to the store.